2011 Survey Results
At this year’s Forum, we surveyed the participants regarding career success, motivation and opportunities for women on Wall Street. Using electronic instant response devices to pose the questions, here are their responses.
1. What is your “career beta” –the correlation of your career to the market?
2. Your primary career goal now is to:
|Continue to climb the ladder||28%|
|Stay relevant long term||35%|
|Achieve better work/life balance||14%|
|Find a new job in the industry||17%|
|Find a new job outside the industry||6%|
3. Given the changes on Wall Street over the last three years, do you think there are _________ opportunities for women to advance to the most senior positions in our industry?
4. Over the next two years, your cash compensation is likely to be:
|How would I know?||10%|
5. Do you have a seat at the table?
|Yes, the one I want||19%|
|Yes, multiple seats||10%|
|Yes, but not the right seat||38%|
|Seat, what seat?||33%|